ARK: Survival Evolved is a getting a free new expansion map today! This free downloadable update for ARK adds a vast, diverse map with exotic biomes to explore and call home. Behold the gorgeous 63 square kilometer map offering breathtaking landscapes from the scenic mountain tops, lush rolling valleys, and dark cavernous gorges… Just don’t get lost in all the beauty as new encounters await including titanic boss arena battles, mysterious ruins, unexplored cave networks, and the new, ferociously quick and agile dinosaur, Deinonychus!
The Valguero Expansion Map will come to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One platforms in July 2019.
The ARK: Valguero Expansion Map includes:
- Expanded Exploration: Over 63 square kilometers of new land and sea to explore!
- Peaks and Valleys: Eight Biomes with a vast array of climates and dangers – tread lightly through the hazards of Skeleton Gorge, see the vistas on top of the Twin Peaks or find remnants of the past at the Lost Temple.
- Triple Threat Boss Challenges: A boss arena where players face an epic battle against a Megapithecus, Manticore and Dragon in this heavy-hitting, triple threat encounter! Face familiar dangers in the End-Game Boss encounter in an entirely different way!
- New Dinosaur – Deinonychus: Encounter the ill-natured Deinonychus! Similar to the raptor, it uses speed and agility to leap wall ledge to wall ledge as it seeks high vantage points to lie in wait for prey. This contentious beast is fearless and will hunt prey much larger than itself, latching onto a larger dinosaur’s back with its sickle-shaped claws as it starts to feed before its victim is even dead.
- Into The Trenches: A large network of caves to spelunk as you delve into unexplored territory featuring different themes and varied perks, including the extensive Aberration Trench.
- Secrets From the Ancient Age: Explore scattered ruins throughout the world of forgotten Valguero survivors.