This holiday season, developer gumi Inc., in partnership with publisher SQUARE ENIX®, invites players of the hit mobile RPG FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS to partake in a bevy of festive events and ring in the new year with plenty of exciting rewards.
- Eldryn, a new time-limited Neo Vision unit, will be available to summon from December 24 until January 13.
- Christine and Kryla, both newly awakened to Neo Visions, will also be back to summon from December 24 until January 13.
- Returning holiday units are also available to summon from December 24 until January 13, including Levinson, Lucas, Tiana, Felix, White Knight Noel, Santa Roselia, and Tinkerer Carrie.
- All players will receive a treasure trove of gifts, including Lapis, Festive Summon Tickets, a NV EX Ticket (5★/NV), a Premium 10+1 Summon Ticket, and more, simply by logging in between December 24 and January 13.
Year End Celebration: Daily Free 10x Summon
- To celebrate the New Year, all players can complete one free 10x Summon daily from December 28 until January 6.
Starting Anew Login Bonus
- Players can receive a total of 1,400 Lapis by logging in daily from December 28 to January 3.
Additional Boons for Players
- From December 28 to January 13, Gil enhancement costs will be halved and “Great/Amazing Success” enhancement rates will be increased.
FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS is available now as a free-to-play app (with in-app purchases) through the App Store, Google Play and the Amazon App Store. This title is developed as a collaboration between SQUARE ENIX and gumi Inc. (developer of the hit title Brave Frontier). The game is available in eight languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Chinese (traditional), Korean, Thai and Indonesian.