Free Trial Run Returns For Shroud Of The Avatar Until November 15th
Shroud of the Avatar is hosting another free trial run event for new players. The game is currently on Steam in early access, but you can create an account on their site and jump in. The event started on the 1st of November and will last until the 15th.
New players can create an account and jump into the game for free. Of course, there are restrictions in place for Visitors, and you can go over them at the official site here. In the event you want a TLDR for some of the things you can or cannot do as a Visitor, see below:
- Latest Free Trial Test Time Period: November 1-15, 2017
- The term (Visitor) is appended to their character name
- Cannot give items to other players via Trade
- Cannot purchase nor sell items via Player Vendors nor Public Vendors
- No ownership of property nor use of lot signs
- Cannot interact with public chests.
- Cannot move/interact with items on a plot even if they are given permissions.
- Cannot flag as Open PVP
- Cannot gain nor create ransom items when you kill or are killed in PVP (in Open PVP zones)
- Character data may be deleted after Free Trial Test is over if not upgraded to a paid account
- Items purchased in the Add On Store cannot be accessed after the Free Trial Test Period is over unless you purchase Game Access
- Cannot play in Offline Mode
- Can only start on the Path of Love
Either way, you have about a week to check out the game to see if it is worth your time and money.