ICYMI: Warframe’s Plains of Eidolon Is Now Live
In the event you’ve been missing out on everything Warframe, here’s a pick-me-upper. The much anticipated Plains of Eidolon is now live.
The latest content update is changing the way players think and experience Warframe. In many ways, it is now the MMO that we should have gotten and deserved. The new adventure zone is now available for PC and Steam. In addition, console players will be able to check it out later in the year.
Most of you may already know what Plains of Eidolon brings, but in case you don’t, here’s a key rundown.
Key Features Include:
- Landscapes: Plains of Eidolon is the first continual Warframe environment offering players an Open Zone in which to explore, fight, discover, spearfish, mine, collect and play
- Cetus: Mingle, browse, buy, craft, and take on challenges in the marketplace of Cetus
- Epic Eidolon Fights: Against these demanding towers of death, Tenno will need all of their skill, wit, and even the Luck of the Lotus if they expect to survive!
- New Warframe: The 34th Warframe, Gara, manipulates glass to fracture the resolve of her enemies with four Abilities and a variety of new weapons, items, and Customizations
- New Weapons and Reinforcements: With weapons like the Astilla, which shoots slugs that explode on impact, to the Volnus, a lightweight glass hammer that deals a large amount of damage, and Reinforcements likeArgonak, the hooked blade Krohkur, and its twin, the Dual Krohkur, everyone’s Arsenal will be primed for battle
- Focus Rework: The Operator-Warrior Focus 2.0 changes the Skill Tree to be more combat-focused, enabling players to equip their Operator with distinct Weapons and Armor
- Mag Pneuma Collection: Tenno can harness the magnetic force around them with the new Mag Pneuma Collection, including the lavish Mag Pneuma Skin, Maruta Tonfa Skin, and the Vasa Syandana
- Comic Book Companion: Working with Top Cow Productions, Digital Extremes’ first Warframe comic tells a dire tale of war tied into Plains of Eidolon.