In case you missed the news, World of Warcraft’s Burning Crusade Classic beta began last week on the 24th of March. Blizzard has been sending out beta invites if you have opted-in for beta testing, so if you haven’t done that already, do so for a chance to play right now.
Players selected to participate in the beta test will receive an email invitation directing them to download the beta client directly from the Battle.net desktop app.
If you’ve been selected to participate in the beta test, your Battle.net account will already be flagged for access.
- Make sure your graphics drivers are up to date.
- Run the Battle.net desktop app—it may need to update itself if you haven’t run it recently. If you don’t have the app installed, get started here.
- Once Battle.net is installed and updated, select World of Warcraft from the list of games.
- In the Game Version drop-down menu above the Play button, choose the Burning Crusade (listed under In Development), then click Install.
- Allow installation to complete, click Play and select any of the available Test Servers.
- Create a new test character or copy over a character from your live WoW Classic account using the Copy Character button.
- Enter the game and test the content.
Be sure to join the MMOSWorld community Discord: https://discord.gg/D8MYHkG