Following a successful launch merely a few weeks ago, publisher Gameforge and South Korean developer Blueside’s MMO-RTS hybrid title Kingdom Under Fire 2 is set to receive its first content update. The battle for Bersia has only just begun!
The first content update for Kingdom Under Fire 2 will launch today, ushering in new challenges and experiences for players looking to develop their heroes’ skills. The first content update includes the following:
- Scourged Mountain, First 16-Player Raid: Enjoy a new, grand, sixteen-player raid that requires heroes to collaborate to best an alpine challenge at peak altitude.
- New Troops: Based on player feedback, the Cubic Shop has been updated to offer players a new way to unlock the troops they desire for their armies. In addition, those who complete the new Scourged Mountain raid can additionally unlock five new troop types.
- Christmas Event: The first seasonal event for Kingdom Under Fire 2! Help Mr. Christmas with his jolly errands and unlock a series of special costumes, mounts, and Christmas-themed troops!
- Treasure Goblin’s Nest Mission: A new hero mission sends players into the nest of some greedy goblins. Gold, troop visionstones, and training stones await those who can pry the riches from the greedy goblin’s grubby fingers.
- Christmas Login Presents: as part of the holiday celebration, players will get presents on 3 special days throughout December 2019 to support them on their adventures in Bersia, with the first one taking place on December 12.
- Golden Holidays: the month of December brings not only new content, but additional rewards with 100% additional gold boost for players through January 7th of 2020, so that they can finance their war efforts more intensely during the holidays.
Priding itself as a publisher that listens to their players, Gameforge has worked closely with developer Blueside to process the community’s feedback following the launch of Kingdom Under Fire 2. In addition to all-new content, various fixes are coming to Kingdom Under Fire 2 — starting with the December update — in the form of gameplay balancing, progression improvements, class updates, text/UI fixes, and more!
For a full list of updates, check out the full patch notes here: https://forum.kingdomunderfire2.gameforge.com/forum/thread/157-community-update-1