Battle Royale has come for the Heroes of Aden as the popular game mode is now available for players of the mobile MMORPG Lineage 2: Revolution.
Up to 25 players can experience Netmarble Corp.’s take on this game mode as, by entering Battle Royale, they match together and can choose one of four Battle Royale-exclusive characters that start with the same equipment, level and stats. As they engage in combat, penalty zones appear randomly, with characters receiving debuffs if they are in this zone. By acquiring exclusive skills from defeating NPCs and Battle Royale-specific buffs on the map, players can become the sole survivor by defeating all competing Heroes and receive exclusive currency for new items and rewards.
Lineage 2: Revolution players also have access to the following items and events, including:
- Sailor Costumes – Costumes that transform players into sailors are now available through the in-game Shop. Players will receive a Hat and Outfit, both of which increase Combat Power (CP) once owned
- Water Gun Weapon Costume – Cool off during the summer with the Water Gun Weapon Costume, now available in the in Shop. This also increases CP when owned.
- In-Game Events – Netmarble is celebrating today’s new Battle Royale update with special events, such as:
- Bingo events, where players earn points to complete an in-game bingo board by completing missions, for special rewards;
- Attendance events, where Heroes receive prizes by logging in every day for up to fourteen consecutive days;
- The Megakurin Web Events, where players collect stamina to evolve their Kukurin mount to receive various rewards for each evolving step.