New Halloween Dungeon Creepy Klaipeda Comes To Tree Of Savior
Tree of Savior has been updated with a new dungeon called Creepy Kaipeda. In line with the Halloween season, the dungeon will run from October 24th to November 21st. The new dungeon brings a new quest chain and many spooky rewards to earn. However, it’s important to note that only players who are Rank 3 or higher can participate.
Moreover, there’s more important information to soak in before diving in. To enter the event dungeon, talk to the Scaredy Scarecrow in the city of Klaipeda. The dungeon opens every hour at 00 minutes (01:00, 02:00, 03:00, etc.) and remains open for 15 minutes.
– You can enter the event dungeon up to 3 times per day, per team (resets at 00:00, server time).
– You can always enter the event dungeon as long as it is open and you have at least 1 entry remaining.
– Entering the dungeon multiple times within the same time schedule (for example, entering two different times on the 01:00-01:15 schedule) will not count as multiple entries.
– You cannot enter the event dungeon if your character is in an existing party.
– Non-cosmetic items must be taken off before entering the dungeon.
There’s even combat rules to make note of as well. Be sure to check out the full instructions on how to participate on the official post here.