Phantasy Star Online 2 (PSO2), one of Japan’s biggest online RPGs, is coming soon to users in North America on Xbox One. Beginning today, players in the United States and Canada can sign up for the Closed Beta Test through the Xbox Insider Program to secure a spot and receive special rewards!
In Phantasy Star Online 2, you are a member of ARKS, a task force dedicated to exploring numerous planets and protecting the universe against a malignant force called the Falspawn. Embark on a never-ending assortment of missions with fellow operatives and experience unparalleled action RPG combat, completely free to play.
The game’s free to play experience combined with its 4-player party content in addition to the fun combat system has made Phantasy Star Online 2 a popular MMO among Japanese players, and shortly the world will get access to it via the Xbox One console.
NOTE: The PSO2 Closed Beta test is only available to players in the United States and Canada. You can register for early sign-up on Windows 10, but the Closed Beta is exclusive to Xbox One.
If you haven’t yet, make sure to install the Xbox Insider Hub on your Xbox One or Windows 10 device!
- Navigate to the Store tab on your Xbox One console, or the Microsoft Store app on your Windows 10 device.
- Select Search and look for “Xbox Insider Hub.”
- Select the Xbox Insider Hub and choose “get” or “install.”
Once the app is installed, make sure to register for early sign-up for the game!
- Launch the Xbox Insider Hub on your Xbox One or Windows 10 device.
- From the main dashboard, select Insider Content.
- Under “Games,” select “Phantasy Star Online 2.”
- Select “Join” to register for early sign-up.
When the PSO2 Closed Beta begins, you’ll be notified via Xbox Live message! For additional details and updates leading up to the start of the closed beta, follow @XboxInsider on Twitter.