A magical roster of powerful heroes engage in simultaneous multi-character gameplay in the enchanted world of Spiritwish, Nexon’s latest mobile MMORPG.
In Spiritwish players take command of a team of heroes as they follow in the footsteps of the Three Gods for control of the ancient relics to protect the land of Kaleva against looming evil. Spiritwish’s unprecedented simultaneous multi-character gameplay allows players the ability to control three heroes at a time while boasting a unique MMORPG experience on mobile devices.
This week, Spiritwish’s latest content update includes a myriad of new features including:
- Spirit System – Players can now summon spirits to assist in battle by obtaining them from the Event Dungeon. Spirits will follow players’ reader character after they are summoned.and bestow unique powers and effects
- Fresh Characters – Two new heroes are now available to enlist in battle, including the melee-ready Barbarian who uses his Heavy Sword to deal ranged damage, and the Monk who can heal allies while fighting with a Light Club and Shield
- Christmas Event – A new World Boss “Snowman” has arrived in the Vanhakivi Ruins area. Players who defeat the boss will earn the Snowman Box, which contains Christmas event accessories including Rings, Necklaces and other surprises
- Daunting Quests – Players can complete the new Minstrel and Noita Recruitment Quests to unlock their respective character cards for exclusive insight about their backgrounds
- Festive Decorations – Five new types of Christmas-themed costumes are available during the Christmas event, and Kaleva Village is now decorated for celebration
- Additional Events – Players can also participate in the “Getting Started” Journey event for exclusive prizes, along with missions and daily dungeons for Monk.
Long ago, legendary heroes known as the Three Gods created an era of peace across their bountiful kingdom by overseeing powerful ancient artifacts. When war erupted between two factions ‘Pohjola’ and ‘Kaleva’ for control of the relics, the kingdom fell into disarray. Now, a new band of adventurers is tasked with eradicating the vile monsters who have spawned within the kingdom as a result of the skirmish.