En Masse Entertainment has announced that the new dungeon Forsaken Island has opened its ports to console TERA players ready to set off on a challenging dungeon run. While on Forsaken Island, players will face off against the cursed aristocrat Desolarus and his ghostly subjects. It’s not a journey for the faint-hearted, but those willing to face the island’s dangers will find the rewards worthwhile.
The centerpiece of Forsaken Souls is the new dungeon Forsaken Island, where players will encounter a host of cursed spirits, and the bosses who rule over them, including:
- Rokdos, the Dark Knight;
- Viyor, a gigantic evil spirit
- Desolarus, the cursed aristocrat who rules the Forsaken Island
Those who manage to defeat this mighty trio have a chance to earn Phantom Armor cosmetic items. Brave souls who complete the hard mode challenge may even pick up Gullinbursti, a ghost pig mount.
This new dungeon experience joins content released earlier this month, including:
- The auto-fishing update that allows players to chat in real-time while fishing
- Updated Loot Box presentation
- Anonymous Leaderboard option (hide your nameplate)
- Improved Inventory info
- Improved system options
Be sure to join the MMOSWorld community Discord: https://discord.gg/D8MYHkG