Titan Quest Releases New Ragnarok Expansion After A Decade
THQ Nordic are releasing a brand new expansion for Titan Quest after a decade of silence. The Ragnarok expansion brings a new fifth act to the game. However, it’s important to note that this release is only available for the Titan Quest 10th Anniversary Edition on Steam. The key highlights for the expansion can be found below.
Ragonarok Expansion Highlights
New story act with dozens of new quests
- Brave the realms of the Celts, the Northmen and the Asgardian gods in the largest act to date
- Revisit the other acts to find new items and secrets
New 10th Mastery
- Become a Runemaster, a magical warrior fighting with both, spells and weapons
- Combine newly learned with existing masteries for a total of 45 combinations
New experience curve
- Reach level 85 and maximize your character’s potential
New weapons and gear
- Find new and powerful gear, from colorful Celtic shields to famous weapons of Germanic legend.
- New relics and charms for crafting, and a new option to improve even legendary items.
- New thrown weapons strike the balance between range and speed!
New Enemies and bosses
- From the denizens of Germany’s dark forests to the forces of Asgard itself.
Improved character customization
- A wider variety of regional styles and color dyes
- Finally: wear pants!
Technical and QOL improvements
- New shaders and graphical effects
- Improved ragdoll physics
- Improved UI and combat feedback for total information
- Improved control customization
- Improved modding tools
For more information, check out the official Steam store page here.