Carbine Studios have finally put an official end date to its free to play MMORPG Wildstar. The world of Nexus will end on the 28th of November 2018, with all game service being turned off on that date. From now until then, refunds will be given for purchases made both in-game and on Steam from July 1st onward.
In addition to that, Carbine will also turn on in-game events until the closure. Players can participate in all festivals and other galas for rewards. For a full list of returning events, see below:
September 26–November 28
- Double XP, Glory Days, Power Prestige and PvP, and Blessing of Essence will be on from now until shutdown.
- Residential Renovation, with the Battle Chase reward set available during this occurrence.
October 19–November 2
- Jack Shade is back to fright and delight in Shade’s Eve.
- Protostar’s Gala Winterfest Extravaganza is back for one, last, shopping frenzy.
- Take to the skies (or at least a foot off the ground) in the zPrix Invitational!
- Join us in-game for the final few hours as we have some fun. More details to come!
To keep abreast of all the final happenings on Wildstar and about these events, visit the landing page here.