Following the 2020 launch of the dark fantasy open world mobile RPG A3: Still Alive, Netmarble is thrilled to celebrate the game’s one year anniversary. To thank all of the players exploring and challenging the world of A3: Still Alive, Netmarble has a suite of activities and player enhancements that are now available for everyone to experience in today’s update.
Players can now access the new territory of Tuaki, which includes a new ‘The Derelict Buried Tomb’ equipment dungeon, a new ‘Red Monster Kazan’ world boss, along with a ‘Forest of Change’ war zone dungeon and a new ‘Swamp of Silence’ raid to experience. To gear up for the new territory, the Level Cap is increased to 200 and a series of Level 190/200 items are now available to earn. The Fourth Level Awakening for accessories is also available while a newly added ‘Boss Option’ system will provide extra stat bonuses for a player’s equipment set.
Netmarble is also giving back to A3: Still Alive players with the following in-game activities:
- Legendary 7 Days Attendance Event – Earn rewards by logging into the game for seven, with the maximum reward being a 7-star Legendary Soul Linker
- Welcome Power-up Mission – New and returning players will receive extra missions and rewards, which will guarantee those players will receive up to 5 million combat power and other items, such as a 8-star Legendary Soul Linker, an Ancient Shu, and more
- 1 Year Anniversary Coupon – Type in code [BACKTOA3] and receive various items and rewards
- 1 Year Anniversary Treasure Box Event – Players can acquire two kinds of keys from Guild Festival and other daily contents to open the treasure box and receive tons of rewards
- New In-Game Server – Players can now join the new Tietis server which is now live in today’s update
- Legendary 7 days Mission – By completing various missions from A3: Still Alive’s standard content, players can acquire a 7-star Legendary Soul Linker upon completion
Set in an apocalyptic fantasy world of swords and sorcery, A3: Still Alive is a cross-genre mobile experience that pairs the enormous and living worlds of Open-World RPGs with the extreme combat of Battle Royale. Players must be vigilant in an always-open Player vs.
Player (PvP) environment as they fight against enemies with intense hack & slash combat and prove their mettle in a variety of PvP and Player vs. Environment (PvE) modes. A3: Still Alive is beautifully rendered with splendid console-quality 3D graphics that are brought to life thanks to the outstanding optimization of the Unity Engine.
A3: Still Alive is now available as a free digital download (with in-app purchases) on Apple’s App Store and Google Play, in 172 countries around the world. The game is also available for download as an Open Beta for Windows PC via A3: Still Alive’s website.
For more information, please visit the official website and forum, and follow A3: Still Alive on Facebook and YouTube.
Be sure to join the MMOSWorld community Discord: https://discord.gg/D8MYHkG