SteamCraft, a brand new MMO shooter featuring vehicular combat is set to be released on April 18th. Developers Last Level has revealed the details of what players can expect in SteamCraft, and how it differs from the rest.
You will be pitted against others in a unique setting where battles take place on both land and air. To succeed, players are given a massive selection of components to craft an impressive arsenal.
Every battle takes place in a randomly-selected location, so players need to be ready for any combat scenario. Your primary objective is to destroy everything that moves, and if you win, you’ll earn rewards and the ability to make your vehicle every crazier and more dangerous.
In SteamCraft, there are no rules. If you’ve got wheels, crush ‘em! If you’ve got missiles, blow ‘em up! If you’ve got machine guns, make Swiss cheese out of your enemies!
- Advanced construction system that lets players create truly unique combat machines. Fight on land and in the air!
- Over 600 construction components and over 40 weapons.
- Realistic damage model: destroyed parts fly off of the vehicle according to the laws of physics!
- Multiple gameplay modes, including deathmatch, team deathmatch, and capture the flag.
- Exciting special effects, dynamic gameplay — that’s SteamCraft.
Store page: https://store.steampowered.com/app/735660/Steamcraft/