Grapeshot Games released today its latest patch for ATLAS players on both PC and Xbox One that provides a new structure – Warehouses! Used in tandem with the recently released Farmhouses, these large buildings were created to provide even greater storage capabilities. ATLAS pirates can now construct a Warehouse, which will automatically collect resources from Farmhouses within range. This advanced gathering system makes it even easier for Pathfinders to build resource banks for later use while they are away sailing the high seas!
ATLAS is now in the Xbox Ultimate Game Sale for gold and ultimate members for the promotional price of $9.89 – that’s 67% off ($29.99 S.R.P) from today through August 24. ATLAS has full cross-platform support, allowing Xbox and Steam PC players to battle together in the same gigantic world.
New Skill: Advanced Automation
- Added Advanced Automation to the Construction Tree
- Requires Esotery of Building
- Cost is 12 skill points
- New Warehouse and Stone Farmhouse added to this skill
New Feature: Warehouses
- New structure type, Warehouse, may be built at the smithy
- Warehouse is a structure that automatically collects Resources from Farmhouses in range
- Will not gather Wood/Thatch, which is fuel for Farmhouses
- Gathers from Farmhouses within 500m
- Gather Rate is 5% of the Farmhouse inventory every 10 minutes
- Warehouses may not be placed closer than 2km to another Warehouse
- Warehouses must be placed within 30m of the shore
- Warehouse takes thatch or wood as fuel
- More than one Warehouse can hit the same farm
- Warehouses have 40 storage slots
- Warehouse stacksize is 10,000 units
- Max Inventory Weight is 50,000
- Warehouse health is 40,000
- Warehouses are not taxed
ATLAS pirates will stake their claim in this vast open world while endeavoring to construct custom ships, search for buried treasure, siege and conquer fortresses, plunder traveling merchants, then recruit a crew to join their powerful Armada and engage in the ultimate quest for fortune and glory!