Open Beta For Ironsight Starts February 1st 2018
Online PC shooter Ironsight is preparing to launch its open beta phase on February the 1st. Just a few more days and the online shooter will be officially available for all shooter fans. Those owning a founder pack will already gain access to an exclusive pre-open beta phase as of January 30, 2018.
Along with the long-awaited OBT, the Ironsight community can expect a broad range of new content and many extras. Four brand-new additional maps are waiting to be discovered by the players. But there’s more to it than that: a new game mode, a brand-spanking-new mission, and much more will be available.
Ironsight is set in 2025 and is all about the battle for the last natural resources on Earth. In a fierce conflict about ultimate supremacy, there are two rivaling factions battling it out: NAF (North Atlantic Forces) and EDEN (Energy Development Enterprise Networks).
10 different maps are planned for release, in which the teams can compete in several game modes, such as ‘Search & Destroy’, ‘Team Deathmatch’, ‘Secure Point’ and ‘Resource Takeover’. In the co-op mode, players can choose between the two modes ‘Mission: EMP’ and ‘AI Team Deathmatch’ to test and improve their own skills against the clever AI. Each game round is time-limited, and teams must take over a variety of drones and controllable mechs.
● More than 100 original weapons and attachments: Almost 900 skinned weapons prepared already, such as sniper rifles, assault rifles, and shotguns
● Strategic drone operations: Large selection of offensive and tactical drones
● 10 different maps planned: Realistic and fierce battlefields & environment with dynamic in-game interaction
● Character customization
● Gripping multiplayer action: The fight for the last resources on Earth
● In-house Iron Engine™: Usage of dynamic surroundings and other tactical elements
● Clan system: Creation of own in-game clans, clan battles and ranking