SEGA has launched their popular free-to-play online action RPG, Phantasy Star Online 2 (Global), on the Epic Games Store. This week’s launch includes all content through Episode 6 Chapter 6, Phantasy Star Online 2 (Global)‘s first update of 2021, featuring the popular Luster Class.
Players across all consoles will receive a content update today that includes Special Breakthrough Training: EPISODE 6, highly requested New Rising Weapons Badge 5 Exchange Shop items, Quest Trigger Recommended Blocks, a new summoner pet, and new zig shop items.
- To aid operatives in preparing to break the front line of Shiva’s defense, a VR environment, Special Breakthrough Training: Episode 6, has been created that will see participants navigating various obstacles while working in teams of 12 to take control of three areas.
- A few items have been added to the Rising Weapons Badge 5 Exchange Shop and they have Receptor Augments on them!
- A new block has been added to players’ Ships where those who specifically would like to join a party to do Quest Triggers can gather.
- A new frosty Summoner Pet, Vulcan S, has joined the Summoner Pet selection.
- Zig now has the Klauz Unit Series available for exchange. These units are extremely effective when equipped as a set, as they provide a good amount of Power, MEL Def, and additional PP.
To learn more about these additions and how to access them, read our blog post!
Many ARKS Operatives are familiar with the plight of those who occupy Space Battleship Yamato, as it happens to resemble what ARKS is also burdened with; the prevention of world (or universe) destruction. In light of this, ARKS HQ thought it appropriate to feature some iconic looks from the stars of Star Blazers: Space Battleship Yamato 2199 in the next AC Scratch Ticket collection – COSMO FLEET HEROES available now.
View the layering pieces and accessories inspired by Star Blazers: Space Battleship Yamato 2199 here.
Are you new to Phantasy Star Online 2 (Global) and looking for some tips on getting started in Oracle Fleet? Phantasy Star Online 2 has a lot of content to offer, and operatives may find themselves looking for a “jump-start” to their gameplay knowledge. ARKS HQ and community content creator ANAMANA! would like to offer that in the form of three short, informative videos that cover popular topics. These videos feature personal advice from Anamana!, and as such may provide additional perspective on gameplay for veterans as well. Enjoy the show, Arks! Get more information here.
ARKS (soldiers of the Oracle colony fleet in the Phantasy Star Online 2 series) are invited to join together online to explore numerous worlds with friends and experience PSO2’s unparalleled action combat and character customization. Choosing from four unique races and thirteen classes, players can join forces with up to eleven other operatives at a time to experience unforgettable battles and boss fights.
The Global version of Phantasy Star Online 2 includes fully localized text and character voices in English, spanning three years of content, including events, campaigns, quests, and raid bosses. In addition to the immersive original PSO2 story, the Global version also features the most-up-to-date balancing and quality-of-life improvements from the Japanese service. Players can choose from four races and thirteen classes while tackling various missions. They can also take a break from questing by playing one of the many Casino mini-games, chilling in the Alliance Quarters, competing in the new ARKS League or attending all-new live stage events. Players will be able to do all of this with friends on both PC (Epic Games Store / Windows 10 / Steam) and Xbox One thanks to cross-platform play.
Be sure to join the MMOSWorld community Discord: https://discord.gg/D8MYHkG