Pirates Online Launches New Tales of Pirates Server
Classic MMORPG Pirates Online has launched a bran new Tales of Pirates Server. The launch took place over the new year and it can be considered a comeback. The original Tales of Pirates got its lights turned off some time in 2016. That game has been around since 2007, and some of its player base is migrating over.
To celebrate the server launch, Pirates Online held a daily Discord giveaway event. As for the server itself, the developers promise a classic old school experience with 3x solo, 2x drop rate and 1x fairy growth rates.
For those who have never heard about this game, here’s some info. Pirates Online is a free to play MMORPG set in a cute little world where pirates rule. Features include:
Play as one of 6 classes
- Crusader – The Crusader is good at wielding two single-handed swords simultaneously. Although his striking power is slightly weaker than that of the Champion, his agility and speed makes up for it.
- Sharpshooter – Sharpshooters have mastered the art of archery and can shoot over a longer distance with improved accuracy.
- Voyager – They have been made famous by traveling across vast oceans and through uncharted waters where even brave explorers will not venture.
- Champion – In order to pursue greater strength, Champions have given up the use of a shield so they are able to wield two-handed weapons of great power.
- Cleric – Clerics are herbalists who concentrate solely on their healing skills.
- Seal Master -Seal Master is a unique class. They are able to curse and weaken the enemy with their spells and are very important in a party.
For more info, check out the official site here.