Razer today announced a full lineup of four officially licensed Halo Infinite products spanning across their award-winning range of PC and console gaming peripherals. Available October 21, 2021, all designs for the Razer Halo Infinite product line are modeled after the image of the iconic Mjolnir Powered Assault Armor worn by the Master Chief, and come bundled with exclusive Halo Infinite bonus in-game content.
Players can make a Spartan feel at home on PC or Xbox by getting the full suite of Halo Infinite products:
- Kaira Pro for Xbox – Halo Infinite Edition
- Includes Deathly Poison Armor Coating
- BlackWidow V3 – Halo Infinite Edition
- Includes Deathly Poison Weapon Coating
- DeathAdder V2 – Halo Infinite Edition
- Includes Fangs Emblem
- Goliathus Extended Chroma – Halo Infinite Edition
- Includes 5 Challenge Swaps
For more information on the Razer Halo Infinite PC and Xbox peripheral product line, please see here.
The Halo franchise has long been synonymous with incredibly immersive gameplay, epic storytelling, and pulse pounding multiplayer competition, with Halo Infinite looking to carry on that tradition across both PC and Xbox X|S consoles. Razer has honed decades of competitive excellence into the DNA of our products, and through this partnership we’re providing Halo fans the best gear and immersive experience to enjoy Halo Infinite across all platforms.