If you haven’t heard of Road Rage Royale, don’t worry. It’s a new multiplayer “close combat racing” game that pits 2 to 4 players on a racetrack until there is only one left. The race leader automatically deals damage to all his pursuers who in return gain various bonuses to cause serious damage. Players, therefore, have to rely on their best tactical and racing skills to emerge victorious. This sensory “easy to learn, hard to master” game gets intense as rounds follow each other at a thrilling pace.
Following a successful Kickstarter campaign, Road Rage Royale has now entered Early Access on Steam. The game’s key features can be found below.
- Local Multiplayer: Gather around the same computer and challenge your friends or family in fast, action packed, tactical race car combats.
- Drift: Metal wheels on metal tracks for sliding and fun car handling.
- Combos: Hit your opponents, push them against walls or obstacles to knock them out.
- Dodge: Evade attacks with hasty feints and mind games.
- Boost: Use you active skills wisely to make the difference.
- The Rage Overdrive Engine: All cars are powered by their driver’s rage, the more distance between the race leader and you, the more rage you generate. The more rage you generate, the more engine power you get, but it also causes you more damage over time. Be careful.
Check out all the information you need on the Steam store page here.