Dead By Daylight Releases Year 3 Roadmap Featuring New Maps And Content
Since launch, Dead by Daylight has come a very long way. We’ve added tons of new content. We brought in 8 new survivors, 8 new killers, 11 new maps set in 8 new locations. We added a bunch of features you had been asking for like “survive with friends” modes, seasonal events, the shrine of secrets and a lot of new languages! We also constantly think of new ways to make the game better and keep you all entertained (remember when hooks never repaired?)
Our team has grown as well. We began the game with 30 developers and are now up to about 75 creative minds finding new ways to hunt you down and hang you from a hook! We want you to know that we are committed to our fans and passionate community who have been with us for two years now. In June 2018 we will begin our third year of service for Dead by Daylight, and this is what we have planned!
Here is a sneak peak at our Roadmap for the next year:
Here is a short breakdown of our plan, highlighting all the new assets and quality of life changes we have coming to our own horror story:
- 4 new survivors
- 4 new killers
- 4 new maps
- A new progression system allowing players to unlock non-licensed survivors and killers by playing actively
- New paid cosmetic items that won’t impact the gameplay with most of them unlockable by playing too, whether you play a lot or more casually.
- A new ranking system for a more meaningful, more inclusive and more rewarding progress.
- A new deployment process to trial new features and content on PC first, using PTB, meaning we can push it to all platforms as soon as it feels ready, rather than as soon as we can.
- An anti-cheat reinforcement to help make Dead by Daylight a better place for all players.
- A tutorial mode to improve new players’ onboarding and allow anyone to brush up their skills before going into ranked games.
- Better tools to handle toxicity
- Dedicated mid-chapter patches to make sure the content is as clean as possible, to look at some of the balancing element, but also to add quality of life improvements and polish when needed
But wait, there is more, we have some amazing seasonal events in store for fans as continuing our fun traditions. Our goal with Dead by Daylight is to never stop improving the experience of our players. Our team at Behaviour Digital is now more dedicated than ever to bring your the most horror based fun we can to your screens. Find our website here.