Neverwinter players are about to embark on a long dark journey in the upcoming Undermountain expansion. To prepare for the arduous adventures ahead, Neverwinter are having a catch up event. Beginning April 11, players will receive double the XP among other boosts to get prepared for the expansion. Details below.
Get ready for the launch of Undermountain and catch up on leveling, crafting, and PvP with:
- 2x XP – Earn double the experience for you and your companions
- 2x Professions – Morale costs will be halved allowing you to do double as many profession tasks in a day. Explorer’s charts yield double during this event
- 2x Glory – Earn double Glory during PvP
Catch-up Event begins Thursday, April 11 at 7:30am PT (or after maintenance)
Catch-up Event ends Tuesday, April 23 at 6am PT
What will grant you double XP in Neverwinter during this event?
- XP gained from killing creatures in game.
- XP rewards from quests.
- XP rewards from invocation.
- Companions will also gain double XP. Even if you are level 70, your companions will continue to gain double XP as you progress through the game.
This will be a huge leap for new or returning players to the game. The new expansion increases the level cap, in addition to tweaking a bunch of things from classes to abilities. Don’t miss out. For more info, click here.