Lineage 2: Revoltuion’s latest update is making its world even larger as today’s new update introduces the new territory of ‘Aden,’ alongside a new Temporal Rift and other enhancements for expert players looking to become even stronger Heroes. Max Level Rank is also enhanced as players can now grow to Level 400 as they explore the new territory.
New Territories You Say?
Players will have three unique sub-regions to explore as they traverse through Aden – Aden’s Southern Plain, the Land of Rage and the Eternal Resting Place. Throughout the land is a whole bestiary of Humanoid, Magical and Draconian monsters for Heroes to defeat and acquire Accessory Beads, which are useful for further strengthening characters. Humanoid Monsters are also abundant in the new ‘Spore Epicenter’ Temporal Rift, where players can earn the ‘Mutated Roland’s Cloak’ item upon success. When equipped, attacks change to activate Spore Pollution, which afflicts targets with damage equal to 15% of physical and magic attack, along with a 15% speed decrease and 5% damage decrease debuff.
What About New Enemies?
To combat these new monsters, ‘Humanoid Attribute’ equipment is now available for those eager to counter the Humanoid threat in Aden and the ‘Spore Epicenter’ Temporal Rift, alongside the new Talisman system available for players that undergo the Second Class Transfer. By collecting Talismans while defeating monsters and bosses, along with completing content like Elite Dungeons and Temporal Rifts, players can equip Talismans imbued with stat bonuses and special attributes. If multiple Talisman are equipped in special combinations, additional special effects and benefits become available once the Talismans are bound to the player.
But that’s not all however. There’s more improvements down below that you can sample in today’s update for Lineage 2: Revolution.
Enhancement Failure Bonus
Bonuses will now apply to enhanced equipment when enhancement fails. This bonus applies to character and mount equipment and adds up upon cumulative enhancement failures. The bonus rate resets when an item is successfully enhanced.
The New In-game Events
While there’s much adventure to be had, don’t forget about what events are available to do in-between.
- Equipment Strengthening Discount Event – Celebrate the release of Humanoid Equipment by strengthening your equipment at a discount
- Talisman 101 – From Talisman Acquisition to Combination, perform a variety of Talisman related activities to get rewarded
- Aden’s Elite Knights Festival – A special title will be given to express Netmarble’s appreciation for the heroes who protected the World of Aden
- Temporal Rift: Spore Epicenter Event – Share best strategies on clearing the Spore Epicenter Temporal Rift and be rewarded
- 14 Day Check-in Event – Log in to Lineage 2: Revolution and acquire the Humanoid Equipment.
- Rock-Paper-Scissors Web Event – The first web event of its kind, players use tokens to play for a chance to win 10x the rewards