The WoW Classic Fall Conquest will take place over three weeks from October 3-18 within the 15v15 Arathi Basin. With $12,000 (USD) in total prizing, teams in North America and Europe will battle for their share of each region’s $6,000 (USD) prize pool!
The tournament will be split into two regions: North America and Europe. All games will take place on live servers for WoW Classic, using the War Game feature. Here’s how it all works:
- Teams of 15 players will sign up for their region. Signups are open to eligible players with a level 60 character on live servers for WoW Classic—check eligibility and sign up for NA here and EU here!
- The tournament will be split into two stages for each region: qualifiers and finals.
- The qualifiers are open signups.
- The finals will feature the top six teams within each region.
- Teams will battle against each other on live servers using the War Game feature, allowing players to queue up battlegrounds against other teams in their region.
- For the top six teams in North America and Europe, there will be a total of $6,000 (USD) in separate prizing for each region.
- More information can be found in the rulesets, which can be found on our NA and EU sign-up pages.
Be sure to join the MMOSWorld community Discord: https://discord.gg/D8MYHkG